With so many companies entering into this industry it is becoming increasingly difficult to determine the good from the bad. In this Cloud 9 Hemp review, we will discuss some of the stuff you want to know in order to get the best vendor for your cannabidiol E-liquids, E-juices, and Vape oils.
Cloud 9 Hemp Offers Some Great Flavors
Cloud 9 Hemp has sixteen flavors to choose from as well as a flavorless e-liquid that you can add to any e-juice you aleady have.
Here below is a quick list of their tasty e-liqud flavors. First is the name of the juice and next it’s flavor profile.
- Dark Side of the Moon – Fudge Brownies, Pralines and Cream, Salted Caramel, and a drizzle of Kahlua
- Easy Rider – Kentucky Bourbon, Coconut, Madagascar Vanilla,Hazelnut, and hints of Brown Sugar
- Equilibrium – Raspberry, Lemon, Mint, and a touch of Menthol
- Happy Daze – Pomegranate, Blueberry, and hints of Vanilla
- Lizard King – Sweet Cream, Bavarian Cream, Marshmallow, Caramel, and Vanilla Custard
- Mad Hatter – Sweet Vanilla Custard, Sugar Cookies, Brown Sugar, and a touch of Honey
- Midnight Express – A Premium Sweet Tobacco sourced from Europe
- Morning Glory – Strawberry, Pineapple, Raspberry, and Mango
- Nice Dreams – Ripe Strawberry, Cantaloupe, Watermelon, and hints of Coconut
- Panama Red – A fruity and Intense Nectarine Kick
- Plain Jane – Simply no Flavor Additives – Add Your Own Flavor
- Purple Rain – Baked Sugar Cookies, Toated Graham Cracker, and Warm Butterscotch
- Ridgemont High – Bavarium Cream, Sweet Cream, Ripe Strawberry, and Cheescake
- Stoned Age – French Vanilla, Salted Caramel, Hazelnut, Banana, and Toasted Almond Butter Pecan
- Sweet Nothings – Strawberry, Bubble Gum, and Fruit Punch
- Yellow Brick Road – Nectarine, Pomegranate, and Undertones of Sweet Cream
At the time of writing this Cloud 9 Hemp review these CBD e-liquid flavors come in a 30ml size glass bottle and available in CBD strengths of 100mg, 250mg, 500mg, and 1000mg.
VISIT CLOUD 9 HEMP
Here is some interesting and “good to know” information on CBD’s.
Choosing a Quality CBD E-Liquid
One simple statistic you need to know of is that over 95% of all CBD E-liquids sold in the United States are manufactured in China. With very little to no regulations whatsoever and as a result they often contain harmful chemical additives and synthetics.
Their contents including Non-pharmaceutical grade Propylene Glycol (PG) and/or Vegetable Glycerin (VG) and other toxins. These can lead to respiratory irritation such as diethylene glycol, nitrosamine, and formaldehyde (a known carcinogen).
Studies Conducted For CBD E-liquids
One recent study conducted by the FDA actually found that many companies are selling hemp products and CBD e-liquids that DO NOT contain any levels of cannabidiol. Although it was listed on their ingredient list, in fact, the FDA issued several warning letters including test results to the offending companies and demanded that they cease and desist or face penalties.
Many consumers in search of a CBD E-liquid review will jump online and search for the cheapest price. While we can appreciate that price is a factor to be considered with any purchase we can’t emphasize enough how important it is to look at quality factors first and foremost.
Factors to Consider Before Buying CBD E-Liquid
- Must be Made in the USA in FDA Approved Facilities
- Uses Chemical-free All Natural/Organic Ingredients
- Does NOT Contain THC, but Only Non-psychoactive CBD
- Is Made with 100% Natural Hemp Oil Extract
- Contains Only Pharmaceutical Grade Carriers such as PG or VG
- Does Not Contain Any Harmful or Addictive Chemicals
- Is Legal in All 50 States
- Has Good Customer Reviews and Testimonials
Cloud 9 CBD® meets all of the above criteria which is why they have quickly become the leading distributor of the finest CBD E-liquid/Vape Oil available in the USA.
As you may already know cannabidiol also referred to as CBD is a compound found in the cannabis plant. Researchers have concluded can have many healing effects on the body. What many people mistakenly believe is that CBD only comes from Marijuana (which contains THC) and therefore must be illegal.
The truth is that although CBD can be extracted from Marijuana it can also be extracted from Hemp (with no THC). It is non-psychoactive and therefore not classified as Marijuana. This makes it completely legal in the United States and much of the world.
Unlike THC, Cannabidiol does not get you high and has far more healing properties. When compared to tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), In fact, studies have proven that CBD is effective in alleviating many disorders. As stated in the US government’s own patent #6,630,507 “it can be used to support the nutritional health of aging bodies”.
Disorders that doctors are using cannabidiol to treat include:
- Chronic Pain
It is important to note that while scientists don’t always fully understand how or why CBD has the positive effects that are happening. What they are certain about is that CBD has the potential to one day be used to not only treat these diseases and disorders but to actually be a cure for them.
Why People Vape Cloud 9 Hemp CBD E-liquids
Up until now, Cannabidiol (CBD) has only been sold in the form of pills, powders, and oils. Now with the invention of electronic smoking devises and E-liquids, the Cannabidiol industry is now growing fast! Researchers say is the best delivery system of them all, known as E-LIQUID, E-JUICE or VAPE OIL.
If you are searching for a truly effective delivery system for CBD in an effort to relieve your symptoms whatever they maybe then we highly recommend a Vaporizer. As a fast, safe and effective means without the negative effects associated with prescribed medications or the use of traditional cannabis such as marijuana.
Imagine being able to alleviate your symptoms without getting high, paranoid, lethargic or impaired. That’s the beauty of CBD E-liquid. You’ll reap the benefits without the side effects.
Legalities With CBD E-liquids
On a side note, we are often asked if using CBD E-liquid will show up on a drug screening. As some of you are in high-level jobs that require the occasional drug test and the answer to that is an emphatical NO.
There is nothing in this E-liquid that will show up on a drug test as the ingredients are all-natural. Containing organic derivatives of the finest Hemp and the most powerful cannabidiol with zero levels of THC. Legally required is to be less than 0.03% THC.
CBD E-Liquid is available without a prescription in all 50 States. We are unaware of any Off-line retailers that currently sell CBD E-Liquids however there are online retailers abound. Just remember to do your due diligence before buying to be sure you are getting the very best E-liquid for your money.
Thanks for taking the time to read this Cloud 9 Hemp review. We hope we were able to help you in your search towards finding a quality distributor of the best CBD E-liquids and CBD vape oils for your money.